PARA LOGRAR EL OBJETIVO DE ESTA RIFA SE ABRE LA POSIBILIDAD DE PARTICIPANTES EUROPEOS.
To achieve the objective of this drawing opens the possibility to participate to all those living in Europe
We're Spanish and conducting a raffle in which the prize is 3 Monster High and Mattel - all original chair (you can see the image). I'd like to know if you are interested in participating in the raffle, since international shipping charges are paid by us.
The rules are:
On the occasion of the upcoming Christmas and the good reception received in our blog and website, we make a special one among those international friends who wish to participate.
This is an exceptional batch of Monster High, that includes:
- 1 Draculaura - 1 Clawdeen Wolf - 1 Frankie Stain with a unique dress (her original clothes will be delivered) - 1 Armchair "monstrous" - ideal for Draculaura
All original from Mattel and imported from the United States.
The package would be sent without box because it was purchased to avoid unnecessary delays in retentions and customs. The whole lot is new and in immaculate condition, perfectly packed and would be delivered by standard courier. Shipping costs are paid by the organization of this event.
The winner will be the one who plays with the number that matches the last three digits of the first prize in the Spanish Christmas lottery that will take place on December 22, 2012 in Madrid.
Once the organization is contacted by the winner, delivery takes place through a courier company to the address specified, so that delivery is guaranteed prior to Epiphany.
Rules to participate:
1. - Click on "Join the event".
2. - Choose the five numbers you want to participate (five numbers up a stake). You will need to contact the administration to indicate the numbers with which you wish to participate.
3. - Each entry (five issues) requires a donation or contribution of 2 euros that can be made through bank transfer (IngDirect) or Paypal:
4. - After choosing the numbsers you want to participate, they will be locked to prevent further use by any other person, and will be reflected in our CARTON RIFA, visible to everyone and constantly updated.
6. - If there were no sold numbers matching the winning lottery number, contestants will have a second chance to win the LOT considering the termination of the last three digits of the Second Prize in the Spanish Christmas lottery mentioned above (December 22, 2012).
7. - If after two months, the organization is not contacted by the winner, the prize will be forfeited.
8. - If all the numbers are sold, the organization will donate 15% of the funds raised to the Spanish Association of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (http://sites.adelaweb.com/web-adela/).
For any query or clarification was required, please contact the event organizers via email@example.com.